Absence Management Redefined During the COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond
Join ClearPath for the next Clear60 event, as we discuss key insights and analysis from Guardian’s 2021 Absence Management study.
From outsourcing and compliance to integration and centralization, it’s becoming increasingly important to identify and understand the trends impacting absence management, especially those that have been amplified by the COVID-19 pandemic.
There is no cost to attend this event. Seats are limited to availability. Once registered, additional event details for the day of the event will be sent to you via email.
During this session, we will discuss:
- Balancing benefits and entitlements from federal- and state-mandated leaves, company plans, and disability programs, while creating parity across the employee workforce.
- Advancements in program integration, benefit coordination, touchpoint reduction, and service referrals (ie EAPs).
- Addressing compliance, especially across multiple states with an increasingly remote workforce.
- How employers are improving the employee experience.
- Best practices for continued momentum.
Garlande Patz MBA CLMS - Guardian Senior Absence Management Solutions Practice Leader Guardian Life Insurance Company of AmericaGarlande Patz MBA CLMS - GuardianSenior Absence Management Solutions Practice Leader Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Absence Management Solutions Practice Leader with a firm understanding of the complexities of disability benefits, FML administration, state paid leave regulations, and ADA.
Jennifer Lyons - Guardian Marketing Manager, Corporate Marketing – Enterprise Content Guardian Life Insurance Company of AmericaJennifer Lyons - GuardianMarketing Manager, Corporate Marketing – Enterprise Content Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
My success in the field of product marketing and development spans three global Fortune 500 insurance companies and reflects an incredibly diverse experience base. The cornerstone of my career centers on my underwriting, risk assessment and product management background.
- Deadline to Submit PCORI Fees
- Jul 31 2022
- All Day