Legal Considerations in Safely Returning to Work
Join ClearPath for the next Clear60 event, as we walk through the legal considerations that employers need to consider as they begin to re-open offices after the COVID shutdowns. Diving into topics from requirements and compliance to effectively promoting safety and avoiding employer liability, this is a webinar employers should not miss.
There is no cost to attend this event. Seats limited to availability. Once registered, additional event details for the day of the event will be sent to you via email.
During this session, we will discuss:
- Complying with EEOC requirements in connection with mandating workforce vaccinations and proof of vaccinations.
- Compliance with OSHA guidance in maintaining a safe workforce upon office re-opening.
- The role of state and local law in implementing a return-to-work strategy.
- Reconfiguring the office layout to promote safety, requiring masks, sanitation and other practical issues.
- Employer liability for workplace COVID-19 exposure.
Micah DickieAssociate - Fisher Phillips
Micah Dickie is a litigator in Fisher Phillips’ Atlanta office. As a member of the firm’s Workplace Safety and Catastrophe Management Practice Group, Micah represents clients during safety and health inspections by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and defends them during contested OSHA matters. As part of the firm’s COVID-19 Taskforce and Vaccine Subcommittee, Micah advises employers on the many workplace law aspects of COVID-19.
- No Surprises Act Interim Final Rules
- Aug 10 2021
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm