Clear60: ICHRA Group Health Plans
Join us for our next Clear60 as we open up discussion on considerations for employers moving to an ICHRA group health plan. During this session we will dive into
- What is a HRA (health reimbursement arrangement)
- The new individual coverage (ICHRA)
- HRA integration rules
- Enrollment & eligibility
- Integration rules and ICHRA integrated with Medicare
- Compare/contrast ICHRAs to traditional group health plan
- Nondiscrimination rules
- Classes of employees
- Minimum class size
- Opt-out and reimbursement waiver provisions
- Individual coverage substantiation
- Notice requirements
- Section 105(h) and ICHRAs
- ICHRA and the employer shared responsibility provisions
- Best practices and considerations
*This webinar event has been sent for approval by the Human Resource Certification Institute and the Society for Human Resource Management to qualify for 1 recertification credit hour.
Lorie MaringPartner, Atlanta
Lorie is a partner in the Atlanta office and a member of the Employee Benefits Practice Group. She has extensive experience in all areas of employee benefits, including health and welfare programs, qualified and non-qualified retirement plans and executive compensation. She routinely advises employers, including non-profit and government employers, trade associations and employee benefit insurance and risk management consultants on the complex compliance and day-to-day issues arising under ERISA and other state and federal laws governing employee benefit plans and programs.
Lorie also advises employers on compliance issues involving the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Affordable Care Act (ACA), employment tax, the employee benefits and executive compensation aspects of mergers and acquisitions, and handling IRS and DOL audits and ACA penalty assessments.
Lorie joined the Atlanta office of Fisher Phillips in 2014 after practicing employee benefits law at both full-service, international law firms and one of the largest employee benefits law firms in the Southeast.
- 2021 IRS Reporting: What Employers Need To Know
- Dec 08 2020
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm