02 Mar The Dish With Sarah Nithiyanandarajah
The Dish With Sarah Nithiyanandarajah
A Little Bit About Sarah
Prior to joining ClearPath Benefits, Sarah was in the transportation and distribution industry for six years, and in the retail industry for a little over two. She also has four years of logistics management experience. Sarah now uses her drive and passion to enhance the ClearPath working environment, as the Human Resource Generalist.
Sarah is married and has two boys. They also have a dog named Shadow. The coolest adventure she has had was visiting her husband’s identical twin brother and his wife in Sri Lanka. They visited ancient ruins, holy sites, and an elephant orphanage where baby elephants were rescued and raised safely. It was a transformational experience. Sarah also likes to knit and cross-stitch in her spare time.
Favorite Recipe- Sarah’s Tropical Fruit Salad
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Pomegranate
- 1 Mango
- 3 Kiwis
- 1 Pint of Raspberries OR 1 Quart of Strawberries
- Wash, peel and cut up the Pineapple, Mango, and Kiwis, then place in a bowl.
- Wash and cut Pomegranate in half, then pull out the seeds. (This is a bit time intensive, but worth it!)
- If using Strawberries, wash the berries and slice them.
- If using Raspberries, just wash.
- Place the berries and Pomegranate on top of the Pineapple, Mango, and kiwis.
- Gently stir (otherwise, the pomegranate seeds will fall to the bottom). Enjoy!
Sarah’s reminder: “This fruit salad will last about 2 days in the fridge. The kiwis will get a bit mushy and opaque because of their enzyme content, but they’re still yummy.”
When It’s a Great Time to Go Out
When it’s time to go out, Sarah’s favorite restaurant to go to is Olive Garden.
Her favorite meal when she goes, is their Eggplant Parmagiana.
Visit their website.
View their menu.