02 Jun What’s The Dish? Kathy Wolfram’s…
Every month, we are happy to celebrate a new recipe from one of our outstanding employees. In this month’s Dish, we feature Kathy Wolfram and her love for Pasta salad! For this month’s Dish, Kathy Wolfram has given us her Dine In and Dine Out choices. Check them out below!
Kathy loves pasta salad! What a perfect way to beat the summer heat than with a refreshing pasta salad. Here is an easy summer time favorite Kraft recipe for all to enjoy:
Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 20min.
- 2 cups whole whole wheat rotini pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Lite House Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 2 min.; drain. Place in medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
As for dining out, Kathy says, “Our family loves to try new exciting places each week. The kids favorite so far is BJ restaurant at Tuttle Mall.”
If you try out Kathy’s favorite Dine In or Dine Out choice, let us know what you think, and join us next month for another Dish!