12 Oct Calories? Who cares, it’s yummy!
October’s Dish is brought to you by ClearPath’s own Richard Valentino!
Over 25 years in the group health benefits arena makes Richard a valuable member of our team! Outside of work, Richard enjoys spending time with his family, reading the Bible and biographies as well as pursuing various physical fitness avenues.
At home, Richard has a chicken alfredo recipe that he calls the “The ‘Cheater’s’ Pasta.” It’s easy to make and serves about 6. “Calories? Who cares, it’s yummy!”
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 cups, cooked, cubed chicken
- 1lb bow tie pasta (or any favorite shape, cooked and drained
- 1 box frozen, chopped spinach, cooked and drained OR 1lb fresh spinach, chopped
- 2-3 jars of your favorite alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Once all ingredients are cooked, drained, and chopped, combine in large casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the top with more parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. OR if you’re in a hurry, it can easily be nuked in the microwave!
We agree! Who care about the calories cause it sounds delicious!