22 Aug Josh Has the Football Recipe!
August’s Dish is brought to you by ClearPath’s own Joshua Byrd!
With over 15 years of experience, Josh recognizes that one plan does not fit all. When he is not with a customer, he can be found coaching football at Olentangy Youth Athletic Association.
Football season is closing in and this Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potatoes recipe pairs perfectly with any game! “The dish is always a favorite when we bring it to a party!”
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 bag frozen shredded potatoes
- 1 16oz sour cream
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip
- 2 bags of Real Bacon Bits
- 1 6-cup bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix the sour cream, ranch, and cream of celery soup together in a large bowl.
- Add in one bag of Bacon Bits, 1/2 bag of shredded cheddar cheese, and the bag of shredded potatoes to the bowl and mix together.
- Place mixture in a glass baking dish, cover the potatoes with the rest of the cheddar cheese and Bacon Bits.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour.