21 Nov Open Enrollment is Over — Now What?
Posted at 19:52h in Health Care Reform
Original content from United Benefit Advisors (UBA)
Tuesday, December 10th, 2013 1:00 p.m. CST
While there have been delays on some key provisions of PPACA, employers will need to start planning now to ensure compliance in 2015. Other requirements remain effective in 2014. Open enrollment for the health marketplaces has begun, raising questions about employee eligibility for the premium tax credit/subsidy. 2014 promises to be a busy year as employers adapt to the new environment and prepare to implement the delayed items. Tune in to this intermediate level, 90 minute webinar to learn about:
- Reporting of minimum essential coverage
- Reporting of minimum value and affordable coverage
- Transition rules for the delayed employer-shared responsibility (“play or pay”) requirements
- Other new releases that affect group health plans.
- Employee eligibility for the premium subsidy
- The new health FSA carryover option
- A refresher on the 2014 changes
- Required plan amendments