End of Plan Year Checklist for Employers
Join ClearPath for the next Clear60 event as we discuss the essential group health plan tasks that should be completed by the end of the plan year and considerations for running a compliant open enrollment period. Some of the discussion points we will cover are:
- Determine if you are required to offer coverage next year
- Prepare for 1094/1095 reporting (Applicable Large Employers)
- The HIPAA breach notification requirement,
- Overview of nondiscrimination testing
- Recordkeeping under ERISA
- Open enrollment notices and disclosures
- Electronic delivery requirements
- Timing of plan changes and what it matters
- Plan documents and handbook updates
- Open enrollment best practices
This webinar event has been sent for approval by the Human Resource Certification Institute and the Society for Human Resource Management to qualify for 1 recertification credit hour.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.