20 Aug Dish With Danielle Evert
Dish With Danielle Evert
A Little Bit About Danielle
Danielle started her professional career at Edgepark medical supply. She gained 3 years of experience in billing and customer service, as well as claims analysis and continuous improvement. Then, she also acquired 2 years of experience at the HealthSpan medical insurance carrier, working in Membership Administration with a focus on the Individual Market.
Additionally, Danielle holds 1 year of experience at another insurance broker agency – as sales support for Individual and Medicare Market.
Danielle enjoys spends her free time with her 6 cats and helping her husband with custom fabrication and furniture building. Her personal catchphrase is, “We’ll figure it out.”
- 1/2 cup butter cut into chunks
- 10-12 ounces semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2q cup white chocolate chips
- Over a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate chips together, stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- Meanwhile, mix together eggs, cocoa powder, and sugar, beating 3-4 minutes on high. Add melted chocolate to egg mixture, and mix well.
- Add vanilla, salt, and baking powder, and mix. Add flour and mix just until combined. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls onto a baking sheet, and bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
This recipe was provided by Jen’s Favorite Cookies. To view the original recipe, click here.