Dish With Joshua Byrd
A Little Bit About Joshua
Prior to joining ClearPath, Joshua served as Individual Sales Director of Ohio for eight years at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. He earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in 1997 from Morehead State University.
Joshua is an expert in Individual Health & Medicare Sales and is designated a Chartered Benefit Consultant. With over fifteen years of expertise in Individual and Senior Sales, Joshua recognizes that one plan does not fit all.
At ClearPath, he provides detailed individual cost analysis for each individual to place them in the plan that best fits their needs and their budget as a consultant for individual health and medicare sales.
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potatoes
“This dish is always a favorite when we bring it to a party!“
- 1 Bag Frozen Shredded Potatoes
- 1 16oz Sour Cream
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip
- 2 Bags of Real Bacon Bits
- 1 6 cup Bag of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Mix the Sour Cream, Ranch, and Cream of Celery Soup together in a large bowl.
- Add in one bag of Bacon Bits, 1/2 bag of Shredded Cheddar Cheese, and a bag of Shredded Potatoes to the bowl and mix together.
- Place mixture in a glass baking dish.
- Cover the potatoes with the rest of the Cheddar Cheese and bacon bits.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour. Enjoy!