15 Jun Dish With Lisa Haughn
Dish With Lisa Haughn
A Little Bit About Lisa
Lisa has worked in the insurance industry for over thirty years, including 19 years of experience specifically in the compliance area. Lisa started her career working for Blue Cross of Central Ohio, which later became Central Benefits Mutual Insurance Company.
Prior to joining ClearPath Benefit Advisors LLC, Lisa was employed as a Compliance Analyst with a third party administrator (TPA) for self-funded health plans. Currently, Lisa is the Compliance Manager at ClearPath Benefit Advisors LLC, and assists clients in offering and maintaining a compliant employee benefit program.
In Lisa’s spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, as well as playing tennis, gardening and refinishing old furniture. Lisa also spends her spare time volunteer work at a food pantry through her church and she hosts get-togethers with guests bringing food items for the food pantry.
Sweet Potatoes Souffle
“You don’t have to wait until Thanksgiving for this dish!”
- Five (5) large sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup butter – softened
- 1/3 cup half & half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt*
- *if butter is salted, use ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- Boil sweet potatoes with the skins on until tender.
- After cooled to lukewarm, peel the sweet potatoes.
- Mash potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add brown sugar, egg, butter, half & half, salt, and vanilla.
- Beat using electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add topping. Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes. Enjoy!