Dish with Kathy Wolfram
A Little Bit About Kathy
Prior to joining the ClearPath team, Kathy worked for 15 years at CompuServe/AOL in the Information Service Division for a variety of areas, including Customer Service, Quality Assurance and Product Support. Kathy has also received her Associate’s in Business Administration.
Outside of work, Kathy’s life is centered around her three kids and husband and the family dog. As a family, they are very active in school sports and volunteer time at the Dublin Irish Festival. She has been a teacher’s aide for the past 7 years for her children’s religious education.
Kathy grew up in eastern Ohio and she and her family are proud supporters of the Pittsburgh Steelers! On any football Sunday you can find a gang of family and friends at her house watching the Steelers. Family first!
- 1 pound tri-colored spiral pasta
- 6 tablespoons salad seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounces) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- Whisk together the salad spice mix and Italian dressing.
- In a salad bowl, combine the pasta, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers and olives. Pour dressing over salad; toss and refrigerate overnight.
Recipe retrieved from All Recipes
When It’s a Great Time to Go Out
Kathy’s family likes to try new and exciting places each week. Her family’s favorite place so far is BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse at Tuttle Mall.
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse has a 5.0 rating on Trip Advisor.