01 Mar Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potatoes with Joshua Byrd
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potatoes with Joshua Byrd
Joshua is an expert in Individual Health & Medicare Sales and is designated a Chartered Benefit Consultant. With over fifteen years of expertise in Individual and Senior Sales, Joshua recognizes that one plan does not fit all. In his spare time, Joshua volunteers coaching football in the fall for Olentangy Youth Athletic Association. You can often find him and his wife traveling from one field or gym to another to watch their three children playing various sports. When Josh isn’t volunteering his time to sports, he enjoys helping out at local food banks and delivering Meals on Wheels. Learn more about Joshua.
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potatoes
“This dish is always a favorite when we bring it to a party!”
- 1 Bag Frozen Shredded Potatoes
- 1 16oz Sour Cream
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip
- 2 Bags of Real Bacon Bits
- 1 6 cup Bag of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Mix the Sour Cream, Ranch and Cream of Celery Soup together in a large bowl.
- Add in one bag of Bacon Bits, 1/2 bag of Shredded Cheddar Cheese, and the bag of Shredded Potatoes to the bowl and mix together. Place mixture in a glass baking dish.
- Cover the potatoes with the rest of the Cheddar Cheese and bacon bits. Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour. Enjoy!
“When you have a family of five and everyone can agree on one place, that makes it a favorite! And who doesn’t love their rolls!”
View the Texas Roadhouse menu!