07 Jul Byrd, Family of 5!
This month’s Dish is brought to you by ClearPath’s own Joshua Byrd!
Joshua is an expert in Individual Health & Medicare Sales and is designated a Chartered Benefit Consultant. With over fifteen years of expertise in Individual and Senior Sales, Joshua recognizes that one plan does not fit all. At ClearPath, he provides a detailed individual cost analysis for each individual to place them in the plan that best fits their needs and their budget.
Away from home, Joshua enjoys Texas Roadhouse. “When you have a family of five and everyone can agree on one place, that makes it a favorite! And who doesn’t love their rolls!”
At home, Joshua has a recipe for Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potatoes that’s simply delicious! “This dish is always a favorite when we bring it to a party!”
What you need:
- 1 Bag Frozen Shredded Potatoes
- 1 16oz Sour Cream
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip
- 2 Bags of Real Bacon Bits
- 6 cup Bag of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
What to do:
- Mix the Sour Cream, Ranch and Cream of Celery Soup together in a large bowl.
- Add in one bag of Bacon Bits, 1/2 bag of Shredded Cheddar Cheese, and bag of Shredded Potatoes to the bowl and mix together.
- Place mixture in a glass baking dish.
- Cover the potatoes with the rest of the Cheddar Cheese and bacon bits.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
Thanks for the recipe Joshua! It looks like it’ll taste great!