Looking for ways to help increase your employee engagement at work? Take a look at this great article from Society of Human Resources (SHRM) for so great tips to boost employee engagement by Trish McFarlane
- Volunteer to do more
- Be more active (in the group, the topic, etc.)
- Look for ways to improve, then implement them
- Take ownership for what goes well and where you need to improve
- Get “fired up” and use your passion
- Be loyal
- Build trusting relationships
The take away for me is it’s about focusing on the relationship, not the individual inputs and levers.
See the original article Here.
McFarlane T. (Date). Owning engagement in your workplace [Web blog post]. Retrieved from address https://blog.shrm.org/blog/owning-engagement-in-your-workplace