16 Nov It’s Time for a Holiday Favorite!
November’s Dish is brought to you by ClearPath’s own Patricia Kelker!
There is virtually little Patricia has not seen or done over the past three decades of her insurance career.Patricia’s biggest assets are her faith, strong people skills and inherent love for solving problems and assisting employers and employees with whatever needs that arise.
Around the holidays, there’s one recipe that always comes up as a family favorite and Patricia wants to share it with you. It’s an easy and delicious Apple Salad.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4-5 Red and Green Apples, “Granny Smiths are my favorites”
- 5-6 stalks of celery
- 4-6 small boxes of raisins (or as many as you like)
- 1 bag small marshmallows
- 1 container of fruit dip
- brown sugar
- First make the sauce by combining the fruit dip, nutmeg, cinnamon and brown sugar in a medium size bowl. Measure to test. Set this aside.
- Cut up the apples and celery and combine in large mixing bowl, pour in the raisins.
- Add the sauce to the bowl and mix together. Add the marshmallows about an hour before serving and enjoy!
Thanks for sharing Patricia! This truly sounds delicious!