What Employers Need To Know About IRS Reporting In 2018
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 | 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT
This webinar will cover what to consider when sponsoring a wellness program.
This webinar will:
- Review the 2017 final reporting forms and instructions
- Review the deadlines for employers to submit forms to the IRS and to employees
- Discuss reporting offers of COBRA coverage
- Explain the difference in reporting requirements for small (fewer than 50 employees) and large (50 or more employees) employers, and self-funded versus fully insured
- Discuss the two measurement methods to determine which employees receive a 1095-C
- Provide best practices on the monthly measurement method and the look back measurement method
This 60-minute intermediate level webinar will help employers determine the best practices for reporting in 2018.
Lorie Maring | Of Counsel in the Atlanta, Georgia, office of Fisher Phillips