The Only Benchmarking Survey that Mirrors 99% of Businesses in the U.S.
ABOUT THE UBA HEALTH PLAN SURVEY
Since 2005, United Benefit Advisors has surveyed thousands of employers across the nation regarding their health plans allowing us to get a clear picture of how the changing landscape of health care impacts their employees and business.
Data in the 2018 survey is based on responses from over 8,000 employers and more than 14,000 health plans nationwide. The scope of the survey allows regional, industry-specific and employee-size differentials to emerge from the data.
As the nation’s largest health plan survey and most comprehensive source of reliable benchmarking data, we are working to share our knowledge with our community of employers to empower decision making and find baselines for employee benefit strategies that are innovative and effective, as well as leverage that data to more accurately evaluate costs, giving employers a distinct competitive edge in recruiting and retaining a superior workforce.
Main Topics Covered:
- High-Deductible Health Plans
- Employee Consumerism
- Chronic Disease Management
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs)
Benchmarking is comparing the benefits your company offers employees to those of like employers in similar industries, geographic regions and of similar size.
Simply put, benchmarking benefits looks at total costs, cost-sharing measures, plan-designs, voluntary offerings, and workers’ compensation to provide valuable insights to effectively map out your benefit strategy.
What Are the Benefits to Benchmarking?
Our Partnership with UBA
- > Compare features of your plan’s benefits, from employee contributions to total out-of-pocket cost.
- > Explore details of the plan regarding deductibles, co-pays, out-of-pocket maximums and more.
- > Evaluate how your company’s offerings stack up relative to your peer companies.
- > Help determine if you are meeting or exceeding the goals of your benefits strategy.
- > See how you compare to competitors in terms of costs or benefit coverage, or benefit offering.
- > Help to guide employers by indicating the areas where improvement could help to better attract and retain top talent, maximize plan designs for financial gain, and stay ahead of the competition.
We know that to some, health plan benchmarking data can be BORING…
But, we have seen the data in the nation’s largest healthcare time and again be leveraged to create the most innovative and effective health plan strategies across the country saving employers time, money and the frustration of trying to find what will work best for their size, industry and part of the country.
I want to take the 2019 Survey