Brownie Cookies with Danielle Koenig
Danielle is a Market Analyst at ClearPath Benefits and is an avid gardener and plant enthusiast.
Danielle enjoys spending time with her adopted a stray tortoiseshell cat named Shelly and her 5 kittens. She also enjoys helping her husband with his custom fabrication and furniture building business… Read her full bio here.
Danielle love’s baking her famous brownie cookies. The fudgy richness of a brownie with the ease of a cookie makes it hard to eat just one.
- 1/2 cup butter cut into chunks
- 10-12 ounces semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2q cup white chocolate chips
- Over a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate chips together, stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- Meanwhile, mix together eggs, cocoa powder, and sugar, beating 3-4 minutes on high. Add melted chocolate to egg mixture, and mix well.
- Add vanilla, salt, and baking powder, and mix. Add flour and mix just until combined. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls onto a baking sheet, and bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
This recipe was provided by Jen’s Favorite Cookies. To view the original recipe, click here.
Daruma Japanese Steakhouse
Danielle loves eating at the Daruma Japanese Steakhouse. She enjoys anything off of the sushi menu.
Visit their website.
View their menu.
Dish is a monthly segment that highlights recipes from our expert advisors. If you’re looking for help on saving money and creating a better benefits strategy, visit this page.